What should my next project be?

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Poll: My next project car


With my 135i sold it's time to figure out my next mode of transportation. I've modded my cars ever since I could drive starting with my Honda Civic. On one hand it takes up a lot of my time and money and we know we never financially get our return on our investment. However, the fun, joy and excitement of performance automotive, for me, can't be quantified and I truly enjoy the hobby. Do I continue my passion of performance automotive, spend more money and time or do I save the money and buy something more economical and practical? You decide. Vote at the top of my blog.

If I do buy another performance car I know I want AWD and I know I want the car to be up to par in condition and modifications. I've limited the options to the following. Click on the link to view more information on the cars, but vote at the top of my blog. Thank you for participating.

Option 1: 2001 Audi S4: Widebody, Tial605 Turbo Kit

Option 2: 2001 Porsche 911: Turbo AWD

Option 3: 1990 Audi CQ: 20v Turbo S2 Clone

Option 4: Beater Car: < $5000

Option 5: None, Take the Bus

No comments:

Post a Comment